The Personal Wellbeing Doors are especially suitable for people with (early) dementia. The home feeling is greatly enhanced by surrounding the person in question with familiar objects. A Personal Wellbeing Door can help your loved one find his or her room in a new environment such as a nursing home.
With your help we make a personal door, for example, the image of the last door where your family or friend has lived or a door that has been very important in his or her life.
The Personal Wellbeing Doors boost memory and help with orientation so your loved ones can easily find their room in new environments such as a nursing home.
The Personal Wellbeing Doors have the following properties:
- High quality print monomer for use on internal doors and flat surface
- Material is tested in accordance with ISO 534 80, ISO 2471, DIN 30646
- Non-flammable and durable
- Temperature resistant -40 to +100 ° C
- 2 year warranty on preservation of color and stickiness, unless the doors are used improperly